New Olde Town

The hometown of our heroes, and the birthplace of our story, New Olde Town was built on the ruins of a village, Olde Town, destroyed in the Thayan Conflict 70 years ago. It’s founders were a party of adventurers that were key in defending the region, and it has since become a haven for younger adventurers looking to begin their perilous careers, and older adventurers to settle down, either to escape the horrors of the past, or to trade stories and advice with the next generation.

The town is primarily Half-Elven, with a roughly 60% of the population being half-elven, the other 40% seeing Halflings, Humans, a dwarf clan, and a reclusive Eladrin woman. Most of the villagers are ex-adventurers, and the two taverns in town, the “Sixty Ton Tankard” and the “Saucy Eladrin” were founded by the Ironbeard Clan and the Reformed Drow, Eleizar Suth’Kumre respectively.

New Olde Town

The Invasion of Gustav RaueDrakenhaart